61 Pioneer Badges awarded 🌟

I am very pleased to report that a total of 61 Pioneer Badges have been awarded as of today, January 31st 2017. Hooray!

:raised_hand: Who got it

If you posted an introduction or a project than you were awarded the badge. This includes both Algolia employees and community members. See the full list of Pioneer Badge holders.

:framed_picture: How can I display it

You can put it on your user card, which is the modal window that pops up when someone clicks your name. Visit your profile’s “Preferences” tab and look for the User Card Badge field.

:hammer_and_wrench: What does it do

As a pioneer, your future forum posts will carry a little extra weight. Also you get discounted, priority registration for Algolia events in 2017, plus some special swag and recognition. We’d love to hear from you about you want too. What can Algolia do to help you? How should our community reward participation? Reply below, all thoughts are welcome.

:sob: I didn’t get the Pioneer Badge

If this was a clerical error, please PM me. If not, don’t worry, there will be many more badges to award. This is just the beginning. Don’t hesitate to post your introductions and projects in the meantime, they will still help you get visibility and feedback AND may count toward something more in the future :crystal_ball:

:cheese: I leave you with a quote

“There has to be this pioneer, the individual who has the courage, the ambition to overcome the obstacles that always develop when one tries to do something worthwhile, especially when it is new and different.” - Alfred P. Sloan

6 Likes

I’m displaying mine! Looks pretty sweet. :beers: