Add Algolia to your StackShare profile?

:calendar: It’s StackShare week!

Later this week a new article about Algolia’s tech stack will go live on StackShare, a site where developers and companies talk about the tools they’re using. We’ve been big fans of StackShare and their team since the beginning, we did a post there about our tech stack in 2014 and we help power their search too.

UPDATE: Post is live - How Algolia Reduces Latency For 21B Searches Per Month

:thumbsup: Vote for us

In advance of the post, we’re asking you, our community, to add us to your stack. While you’re there, you can also vote for your favorite Algolia features.

>> Add us to your StackShare stack (click “I Use This”)

:gift: Gift for you

Once you’re done, reply to this thread with a link to your StackShare profile and a little bit of info about what other tech you’re using to build your search. We’re always curious about that and are hoping to hear from you this week :slight_smile:

Afterwards, we’ll get in touch about sending a thank you.

8 Likes

StackShare

Recently I’ve been using a lot of Electron, React, Redux and webpack on my search projects.

Note: Thanks to @rayrutjes for the idea to use the stack badge

1 Like

Thanks for starting this thread. Sharing my StackShare stack as well. I’m building it out to be more awesome-er. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here is the link to my StackShare. I am currently using the react-instantsearch, bootstrap and react-router to create a search page for a client.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is my stack StackShare :rocket:

1 Like

Here is my stack StackShare :fire:

2 Likes

Here’s mine :robot::tools:

2 Likes

Strictly using Algolia + Magento + Shopify. Upwards of 800k products with Magento alone. Algolia is our savior and only looking to expand our use of it.

My Stackshare

4 Likes

Here is the link to my stack share i’m currently using lucene for my search

3 Likes

We at Sonotes have had great success with Algolia and Vue.js.
I’m still amazed at the low latency you guys have been able to achieve, simply amazing. Keep it up.
Here’s out stack StackShare

4 Likes

I have tried Algolia during hackathon week at Opensooq , I loved and the business guys also do , so we have moved from Solr to Algolia .
Here is my stackshare https://stackshare.io/Amr-alshroof

3 Likes

We are using the algoliasearch Ruby client directly from our Rails app to index large complex documents, extracting text using pdf-reader and splitting them up into records of appropriate size before feeding into Algolia. We use the Angular library on the client side. So happy we didn’t have to build our own search tech or have to try and make something like Solr work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is my stack StackShare :pizza:

2 Likes

Been using algolia like crazy!

• python client to push data and maintain index
  • react-instantsearch on mobile site.
  • instantsearch.js and autocomplete.js on desktop website
  • android and swift api for mobile apps.
  • magento and wordpress extension in another eCommerce website.

Custom index implementation for faceting in 100s of filters!! Thanks to the excellent support.

4 Likes

Here is our stackshare with Algolia. We use it to search thousands of gif-able moments from television shows as well as metadata about those shows and episodes.

2 Likes

Here is my stack share StackShare.

We have been using algolia with JS and its Rails API.

2 Likes

Added my stack here: https://stackshare.io/audiaman/my-stack

2 Likes

We love algolia, we love stackshare.

we added.

3 Likes