Thanks Ray for quick response.
Please review below case:
1. I have different custom tables with multiple columns in WordPress database. These tables does not have any connection with default WordPress tables.
2. I need to create indices for these tables (all columns as attributes) on Algolia and search any keywords in the same way as it is currently searching for WordPress default tables (wp_posts, wp_terms and wp_users).
1. I tried to implement my code with in Algolia plugin but it does not allowed me to do any changes.
2. I tried to create my custom plugin to achieve above requirements. But I am not able to call API ($client) which is already used in Algolia WordPress plugin.
3. I also tried to use actions and filters but it also not worked for me.
4. I tried to use custom PHP integration in my custom plugin (https://www.algolia.com/doc/api-client/php/getting-started/) but it also doesn't worked because we could not re declare "\AlgoliaSearch\Client".
Hoping for a solution.