Ais-numeric-menu strange behavior

I customize a ais-numeric-menu to be a select, an works fine, but when I put all the ‘start’ value equals, doesn’t work any more.
I think the problem is that all options has the ‘start’ equal.
Here is a demo

You can see the price select works just fine, and the kilometer select don’t.
If you select any option, when the refine is applied (I think) always keep selected the first or last option.
If anyone can help me … thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.
If I understand correctly your issue, you would like to understand why the kilometer select does not work. Is that correct?

If so, that is probably because the attribute kilometer does not exists on the records of the index you are searching against, which means that when you change the select value, instantsearch does a query against the index and finds no results which resets the filter to an incorrect value.

If you try against an attribute that is present in the index, this should work.

Best,

Hi @jonathan.montane, thanks for the reply.
Yes, the kilometer select doesn’t work, and is not because the attribute doesn’t exist in the index.
Sorry for explaining me wrong, and pick a missing attribute for the example.
If you check here:

I change for the price attribute, and the behavior is the same.
If you select any option, when the refine is applied (I think) always keep selected the first or last option.
And I think it’s related to all the options of the select have start: 1
Thanks

Hello, anyone can help me on this. I think the problem is that all the options have start:1 … I will appreciate … Thanks!

Hi there,
I looked at your issue and it seems to be a bug in the library.
Sorry for inconvenience.
I will work on it and you can track the update at

Once the issue is solved in InstantSearch.js, Vue-InstantSearch will update the fix as well.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Thank you!

Ok thanks … I look forward to a solution

Hello, any news on this? Thanks !