I just tried to set up the Wordpress Plugin for Algolia and it works fine on backend for our search template.
However, we didn’t manage to get aucotomplete or instantsearch to work on our installation.
When Autocomplete is activated: it displays “null” on the top of every pages. It’s not CSS related as we checked the selector and changed them to see the difference.
When we activate instantsearch.js, the template returns the code source of the template instead of the page itself ! Weird behavior for this script.
We use a custom made template with not a lot of JS and we get no error from console about JS. I don’t find the origin of the problem here…
Thank you guys !