Building a store locator in React using Algolia, Mapbox and Twilio

Join us in a new event for developers! In this series of Live Coding Sessions, we will show you, in 3 hours, how to build a store locator in React using Algolia, Mapbox and Twilio. The session will happen in 3 parts:

• June 23rd: Introduction & Data indexing

• June 30th: Geo-search implementation using Algolia and Mapbox

• July 7th: Click & Collect logic implementation using Twilio

All sessions will take place at 10 am PST / 1pm CET / 7pm CEST.

You’ll learn how to build a modern Store Locator in React using:

Ecommerce shoppers expect convenience and want the physical and online worlds to mesh and allow them to conduct their business on whichever channel they want. For example, users may choose to:

• Search products online, then purchase in store
  • Browse and compare products in person, then purchase online
  • Shop and purchase products online, then pick up the purchase in person
  • Return previously purchased items in person, rather than shipping them back

At the end of these sessions, we’re hoping you’ll have the main keys to building a Store locator your user can use to easily find the Nearest Store, or to “Buy Online, Pick up In-Store” (BOPIS) / “Click & Collect” products they’d like to get in no time.

Register here for free: https://building-a-store-locator.eventbrite.com

Recordings available right below

Hi @julie
I got this email late, so I was unable to view the session live. When I checked on the Algolia Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/user/Algolia/videos) channel, I did not see any videos from today.

Can you please help?

Hello Ami,

I think it’s a cache issue. Here is the video: Building a store locator in React using Algolia, Mapbox and Twilio - YouTube

Thanks and have a good day,

Julie

Below the recordings of the 3 live coding sessions - enjoy!

Part 1: Introduction & Data indexing

Related blogpost

Part 2: Geo-search implementation using Algolia and Mapbox

Related blogpost

Part 3: Mapbox address search in an Autocomplete & Click & Collect logic implementation using Twilio

We hope this series will help you build / refresh your store locator.
We cannot wait to hear your experience and feedback - so please share those in the thread below.

1 Like