Can I remove the plugin form one page?

I have a few pages in the cart (Magento 1) which do not have the search function available.

The plugin seems to be adding the js to these pages and is causing an error in the js console:
“Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘autocomplete’ of undefined”

I can’t seem to post the code I am using, I get a ‘403’ error.

I hope this makes sense, some characters removed:

reference name=“head”
action method=“removeItem” type skin_css /type name algoliasearch/algoliasearch.css /name /action
action method=“removeItem” type js /type script algoliasearch/internals/frontend/Function.prototype.bind.js /script /action
action method=“removeItem” type js /type script algoliasearch/internals/frontend/algoliaBundle.min.js /script /action
action method=“removeItem” type js /type script algoliasearch/instantsearch.js /script /action
action method=“removeItem” type js /type script algoliasearch/autocomplete.js /script /action
/reference

Hello @scott,

I just tried it and this works for me:

<reference name="head">
    <action method="removeItem"><type>skin_css</type><name>algoliasearch/algoliasearch.css</name></action>

<action method="removeItem"><type>js</type><name>algoliasearch/autocomplete.js</name></action>
    <action method="removeItem"><type>js</type><name>algoliasearch/instantsearch.js</name></action>
    <action method="removeItem"><type>js</type><name>algoliasearch/internals/frontend/Function.prototype.bind.js</name></action>
    <action method="removeItem"><type>js</type><name>algoliasearch/internals/frontend/algoliaBundle.min.js</name></action>
    <action method="removeItem"><type>js</type><name>algoliasearch/internals/frontend/common.js</name></action>
</reference>