Category Merchandising doesn't work

Hi,
I have upgraded algolia/algoliasearch-client-php to version 1.28.0, algolia/algoliasearch-magento-2 to version 1.9.1 and I am using Magento 2.1.8 version.

The reason to upgrade Algolia was to test Merchandising feature available. But I am not able to see products under Algolia Merchandising tab in sub-category. Adding screen shot for same.

My question is, How to get products under Algolia Merchandising tab in order to set products positions? Please let me know in case I am missing something.

Thank you

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you confirm that you added products to the category in Products in Category? If you have, can you then open your Inspector and check to see if there are any javascript errors?

Please also check any logs if there are errors logged as well.

Thanks!

Hi betty.suravech,

Yes I see error in console saying “{name: “AlgoliaSearchError”, message: “Index stg_default_products does not exist”, debugData: Array(1), statusCode: 404, stack: “AlgoliaSearchError: Index stg_default_products doe…AlgoliaSearch/algoliaAdminBundle.min.js:10:19865)”}”

Hello @sachin,

thank you for the report. We had a bug in the extension, which prevented the products from being loaded. It’s fixed here: https://github.com/algolia/algoliasearch-magento-2/pull/674

Could you patch the code of your extension with the fix from the PR?

Hi @jan.petr,

Thanks for your message.

I have applied patch and I am able to see products under Algolia Merchandise Tab in category.

Thank you again.

1 Like

Great to hear! Thank you for confirming \o/

cc @betty.suravech :tada: