Error during Magento reindex

Hello to all.

I have just installed and configured the Algolia extension on my Magento development environment (CE 1.9.3.4), and I’m facing an issue while performing a reindex. More specifically, at first it seems successful:

Algolia Search Products index was rebuilt successfully in 00:00:44
Algolia Search Categories index was rebuilt successfully in 00:00:02

However, the reindex process terminates immediately after that because the following query…

SELECT e.*, cat_index.position AS cat_index_position, price_index.price AS indexed_price, price_index.price, price_index.final_price, IF(price_index.tier_price, LEAST(price_index.min_price, price_index.tier_price), price_index.min_price) AS minimal_price, price_index.min_price, price_index.max_price, price_index.tier_price, IF(created_at_option_value_t2.value_id IS NULL, created_at_option_value_t1.value, created_at_option_value_t2.value) AS created_at FROM catalog_product_entity AS e
INNER JOIN catalog_category_product_index AS cat_index ON cat_index.product_id=e.entity_id AND cat_index.store_id=‘1’ AND cat_index.visibility IN(2, 4) AND cat_index.category_id = ‘2’
INNER JOIN catalog_product_index_price AS price_index ON price_index.entity_id = e.entity_id AND price_index.website_id = ‘1’ AND price_index.customer_group_id = 0
LEFT JOIN catalog_product_entity AS created_at_t1 ON e.entity_id=created_at_t1.entity_id AND created_at_t1.attribute_id=‘115’ AND created_at_t1.store_id=0
LEFT JOIN catalog_product_entity AS created_at_t2 ON e.entity_id=created_at_t2.entity_id AND created_at_t2.attribute_id=‘115’ AND created_at_t2.store_id=‘1’
LEFT JOIN eav_attribute_option_value AS created_at_option_value_t1 ON created_at_option_value_t1.option_id=IF(created_at_t2.value_id > 0, created_at_t2.value, created_at_t1.value) AND created_at_option_value_t1.store_id=0
LEFT JOIN eav_attribute_option_value AS created_at_option_value_t2 ON created_at_option_value_t2.option_id=IF(created_at_t2.value_id > 0, created_at_t2.value, created_at_t1.value) AND created_at_option_value_t2.store_id=1 ORDER BY created_at desc LIMIT 12

… returns the error “ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown column ‘created_at_t1.attribute_id’ in ‘on clause’”

I can confirm that disabling the Algolia extension makes the issue disappear. Any tips?

Thanks in advance.