Example Objective-C app using AlgoliaSearch-Client-Swift

I need to integrate algolia search into an iOS app written completely in Objective-C.

I have read the minimalist documentation here (https://www.algolia.com/doc/api-client/swift/getting-started/) - however, I cannot even get Init to work. Possibly because I don’t know the first thing about Swift nor do I want to.

So, is there a Sample app - a sample of an Objective-C app using the AlgoliaSearch-Client-Swift library? The documentation claims this swift library is intended to be used from any iOS app, either in swift of Obj-C, so I assume there exists a sample somewhere showing how this is done? Yes?

Thanks.
Jordan.

Hi @jordanb,

Thank you for contacting us! That’s good feedback, we should add Obj-C samples into the getting started guide, we’ll make sure to do this.

If you’re looking to build a search result page on iOS in Obj-C, you can follow the Building an instant search result page guide that has all code samples in Objective-C if you select objective-c right above the code samples.

Let us know if you need anything else and thanks again for pointing out the missing Obj-C documentation!

Guy