When asking for support, please be sure to mention the following:
- The version of the plugin you are using
- The eventual errors logged on the “logs” page of the plugin
- The eventual PHP errors logged, read here how to enable them: Logs
- The list of plugins you have enabled
If your error relates to “wp_remote_post” issues, please make sure you first take a look here: Frequently Asked Questions
The more descriptive your question is, the better the community will be able to answer it.
Screenshots, small recordings or live examples are also very beneficial.
I use Algolia plugin for search and get e-amail from support where write - It seems that your trial period has expired.**
**You should be able to move to the Community plan from the Algolia dashboard to unlock your search again.
How do this? I confused.
Site is www.RootSrbija.com
Thank you for your asnwer
When seeking support for the Algolia plugin for WordPress, remember to include the following details:
- The version of the plugin you’re using.
- Any errors logged on the “logs” page of the plugin.
- Any PHP errors that are logged. Here’s how using door to enable them: [Link to enabling PHP errors guide].
- A list of the other plugins you have enabled.
Providing this information will help us assist you more effectively.