How to filter the results for categories in algolia?

Here I am using the algolia to display the categories selected data to pass and load data in list page according to it and here I passed the selected data to the list page but here unable to load the data required for selected category and got crashed in index.search a line can anyone help me how to resolve this?

Here is my selected facet filters array data which I was passing from my categories page

["[categories.level0:Men]", “[categories.level1:Men///Tops]”] [categories.level2:Men///Tops///Tees]
and below is my facets array data

[“categories.level0”, “categories.level1”, “categories.level2”, “gometoo_seller”, “style_bottom”, “climate”, “sleeve”, “gender”, “category_gear”, “eco_collection”, “pattern”, “collar”, “style_bags”, “style_general”, “is_trending”, “erin_recommends”, “format”, “performance_fabric”, “strap_bags”, “features_bags”, “activity”, “material”, “categories”, “color”, “is_new”, “size”, “price”, “manufacturer”, “price.BHD.default”, “price.EGP.default”, “price.EUR.default”, “price.KWD.default”, “price.OMR.default”, “price.SAR.default”, “price.USD.default”, “price.AED.default”]

here is my algolia back end data

index.search("", {
“hitsPerPage”: “10”,
“page”: “0”,
“analytics”: “false”,
“attributesToRetrieve”: “*”,
“facets”: “[“categories.level0”,“categories.level1”,“categories.level2”,“activity”,“category_gear”,“climate”,“color”,“eco_collection”,“erin_recommends”,“features_bags”,“format”,“gender”,“gometoo_seller”,“is_new”,“is_trending”,“material”,“pattern”,“performance_fabric”,“price.AED.default”,“price.BHD.default”,“price.EGP.default”,“price.EUR.default”,“price.KWD.default”,“price.OMR.default”,“price.SAR.default”,“price.USD.default”,“size”,“strap_bags”,“style_bags”,“style_bottom”,“style_general”]”,
“facetFilters”: “[[“categories.level2:Men /// Tops /// Tees”],[“categories.level1:Men /// Tops”],[“categories.level0:Men”]]”
});

and the code for this is

if (self.appId != nil && self.apiKEY != nil && self.Indices != nil) {
InstantSearch.shared.configure(appID: “(self.appId!)”, apiKey: “(self.apiKEY!)”, index: “(self.Indices!)en_products”)
if receivedText != nil {
print(String(describing: receivedText!))
InstantSearch.shared.searchBar(searchBar, textDidChange: receivedText!)
InstantSearch.shared.params.attributesToRetrieve = [""]
InstantSearch.shared.registerAllWidgets(in: self.view)
}else {
print(facetsArray)
print(categoriesArray)
let query = Query()
query.facets = facetsArray
query.maxValuesPerFacet = 100
query.facetFilters = categoriesArray
InstantSearch.shared.searcher.index.search(query, requestOptions: nil, completionHandler: { (result, error) in
print(result)
InstantSearch.shared.params.attributesToRetrieve = ["
"]
InstantSearch.shared.registerAllWidgets(in: self.view)
})
}
hitsCollectionViews = [self.listCollectionView]
ActivityIndicator.stopAnimating()
}