Ideas for the forum

Some random ideas I have for this forum:

• on the homepage, make it so that the whole block of a category is clickable, not just the category title, I am lazy and often I clicked on the white space (frustration)
  • What’s the best way to track what’s hapening on the forum without having to have it opened all the time?
  • how to mark post as resolved?
  • can we get a score, ranking, top scores pages? :smiley:
1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions @vvo.

on the homepage, make it so that the whole block of a category is clickable, not just the category title, I am lazy and often I clicked on the white space (frustration)

Think we could do something about that @jonas.badalic?

What’s the best way to track what’s hapening on the forum without having to have it opened all the time?

Each time you come back you can see all the unread messages for the categories you’re tracking. That lets you catch up on every message if you want, even if you’ve been gone for a while. You can turn on desktop notifications if you want to see replies to posts or categories you’re following in real-time.

how to mark post as resolved?

Should we install the official solved plugin @gianluca.bargelli?

can we get a score, ranking, top scores pages?

It’s pretty basic but there’s a built-in, sortable user leaderboard.

1 Like

I agree with @vvo, I’ll try update the template to make the entire block clickable. I’ll open up gh issue so that we can track this.

1 Like

Yes for solved-plugin! @gianluca.bargelli I can do it if our setup is safe and I just have to follow the tutorial on the linked page? https://meta.discourse.org/t/discourse-solved-accepted-answer-plugin/30155

1 Like

@vvo @dzello I just re-deployed our discourse instance, you should find the solved plugin under Admin > Plugins :thumbsup:

3 Likes