Illegal argument problem

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I have simple wine catalogue application with Algolia Search on community plan built on Node and Express. Everything worked fine for about 20 days after registering to Algolia, when I reached the limit. It seemed weird because i have only about 300 records and indexing only on adding or deleting but i thought that I will wait until 4th of May (today) when quota is resetting and it will all be good.

Unfortunately today I am getting this error. I tried everything, changed credentials, even tried creating new app, but no luck.

[:computer:] [10:20:56] [Algolia-sync] -> Updated Settings -> vinoSchema
[:computer:] [10:20:56] [Algolia-sync] -> Cleared Index -> vinoSchema
[:computer:] C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\md5\md5.js:152
[:computer:] throw new Error('Illegal argument ’ + message);
[:computer:] ^
[:computer:]
[:computer:] Error: Illegal argument undefined
[:computer:] at module.exports (C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\md5\md5.js:152:13)
[:computer:] at model. (C:\learn\katalog-vina\models\User.js:83:18)
[:computer:] at VirtualType.applyGetters (C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\mongoose\lib\virtualtype.js:77:25)
[:computer:] at model.Document.get (C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\mongoose\lib\document.js:959:19)
[:computer:] at applyGetters (C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\mongoose\lib\document.js:2275:22)
[:computer:] at model.Document.$toObject (C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\mongoose\lib\document.js:2059:5)
[:computer:] at model.Document.toObject (C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\mongoose\lib\document.js:2211:15)
[:computer:] at clone (C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\mongoose\lib\utils.js:166:16)
[:computer:] at cloneObject (C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\mongoose\lib\utils.js:246:11)
[:computer:] at clone (C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\mongoose\lib\utils.js:172:16)
[:computer:] at model.Document.$toObject (C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\mongoose\lib\document.js:2047:13)
[:computer:] at model.Document.toObject (C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\mongoose\lib\document.js:2211:15)
[:computer:] at objects.map.obj (C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\mongoose-algolia\src\synchronize.js:56:26)
[:computer:] at Array.map ()
[:computer:] at Object.currentIndex.clearIndex [as callback] (C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\mongoose-algolia\src\synchronize.js:55:31)
[:computer:] at Timeout._onTimeout (C:\learn\katalog-vina\node_modules\algoliasearch\src\AlgoliaSearchCore.js:456:21)

In the meantime I commented lines with SyncToAlgolia command but you can check the site anyway.

https://vina.sava.ba

Here is git repository so you can check the code

Thanks in advance to anyone who try to help me. Cheers

In the meantime I found the solution. Downgrading md5 to 2.0.0 solved the problem.