Impossible to connect, please check your Algolia Application Id. Laravel 5.8

Laravel in AWS server not recognize application ID.

ENV FILE:
ALGOLIA_APP_ID=-----------------------
ALGOLIA_SECRET=-------------------------------

scout.php
‘driver’ => env(‘SCOUT_DRIVER’, ‘algolia’),
‘prefix’ => env(‘SCOUT_PREFIX’, ‘’),
‘algolia’ => [
‘id’ => env(‘ALGOLIA_APP_ID’, ‘’),
‘secret’ => env(‘ALGOLIA_SECRET’, ‘’),
],

this configurations, works fine on localhost, but not working in AWS EC2 server…

Hello,

If I understand correctly your question, this is a problem of setting your environment variable for your Algolia credentials. Unfortunately this outside the scope of Algolia and is more an issue related to AWS. I would suggested that you look at their docs, or contact their support.

Thanks,
Guy

I am having the same issue here, new install of Scout Extended - env and config set up correctly and the following error is thrown:

Algolia\AlgoliaSearch\Exceptions\UnreachableException  : Impossible to connect, please check your Algolia Application Id.

With the following trace:

Exception trace:

1   Algolia\AlgoliaSearch\RetryStrategy\ApiWrapper::request("POST", "/1/indexes/opportunities_index/clear", Object(Algolia\AlgoliaSearch\RequestOptions\RequestOptions), [])
      /Users/steve/code/work-experience/vendor/algolia/algoliasearch-client-php/src/RetryStrategy/ApiWrapper.php:84

2   Algolia\AlgoliaSearch\RetryStrategy\ApiWrapper::write("POST", "/1/indexes/opportunities_index/clear", [], Object(Algolia\AlgoliaSearch\RequestOptions\RequestOptions))
      /Users/steve/code/work-experience/vendor/algolia/algoliasearch-client-php/src/SearchIndex.php:280