I’m very happy to announce today we released a new version of InstantSearch.js the v2.1.0
Since it’s a minor release we won’t do a detailed blog post but we had to announce it to you the community
This new release is focused on the internal tools and codebase of InstantSearch.js to have good clean base for the next features and bug fixes through future releases.
But we also focused on how people are using the library through a code bundler (webpack2+, rollup, browserify…) to enable tree shaking and let them access to an ES6 modules build that will reduce their final app size a lot.
We also worked on the documentation, we enhanced some guides and added new ones:
- New section on the usage guid to explain how to use the ES6 modules build.
- Guide on how to create a no result page.
- Guide on how to plug open search.
- Guide on how to create custom widgets without using a connector.
- New showcase section of all the widgets on the documentation.
- Guide on how to integrate InstantSearch.js with Angular2+.
If you find anything, don’t hesitate to post on this thread, on the feedback forum or on GitHub.
We can’t wait to hear from you all <3