I’ve just given our StackShare page a much-needed refresh in anticipation of a blog post we’re going to do toward the end of the month.
Specifically, I broke the 1 stack that was on there down to multiple separate stacks depending on the usage. Our API and our web site stack use much different technologies, which is clearer now.
Here’s a link to each of the stacks, where you’ll find the tools we’re using in exactly that context:
- API: https://stackshare.io/algolia/algolia-api
- Community: https://stackshare.io/algolia/algolia-community
- Collaboration: https://stackshare.io/algolia/algolia-collaboration
- Website: https://stackshare.io/algolia/algolia-website
- Open Source: https://stackshare.io/algolia/algolia-open-source
- Algolia Places: https://stackshare.io/algolia/algolia-places
Vote for us!
While you’re there, you could vote for your favorite Algolia features or just indicate that we’re a part of your stack. We’d be really excited about that.
If we hit 400 votes we’d probably, like, take one of those jumping pictures or something. Just sayin.