Issue on versions

magento/framework/view/element/block/argument interface not found in /var/www/html/app/code/Algoliasearch/algoliasearch/viewmodel/adminhtml/merchandising/page.php

Hi,

Please provide more details about your setup and what you’re trying to do.

My magento version is 2.1.3 But it market place it only showing algoliya for magento 2.3 and magneto 2.4 when i am intgrating i am getting errors. Like

magento/framework/view/element/block/argument interface not found in /var/www/html/app/code/Algoliasearch/algoliasearch/viewmodel/adminhtml/merchandising/page.php

I believe for Magento 2.1.3 you’ll have to install our extension in version 1.12.0. You might have to install it manually.

when i installed algolia 1.12.0 i am getting this type of error
Alogolia\Analytics not found /var/www/html/app/code/algoglia/algoliasearch/helper /analyticshelper.php on line 8Screenshot from 2020-12-15 16-27-27

Hey ecommerce1. 1.12 is a very old version of the extension, which may be causing some issues. You should install the latest one (3.0.2) following the guidelines in our documentation: https://www.algolia.com/doc/integration/magento-2/getting-started/quick-start/?client=php