Issues with connecting with google account

I am having problems connecting by google e-mail address to the account’s e-mail address. I keep getting the following error:

An account with this email was found but it is not configured to use Google. Log in with this account first and connect it to Google in your settings.

I think he had to something that i was a different login and changed my e-mail address for login to match by google one so I can use google login. I can’t get them to connect to each other.

Hi Angelo,

You’re getting this error because the account you changed to match your gmail address is using a password.

To link them together you need to login using the changed email address + password; after logging into your dashboard, click on “My Account” and scroll down until you find the “Connected Accounts” section

You can connect your Google account by clicking on the button; after confirming you won’t need to input the password anymore to authenticate.

Let me know if this works out for you, cheers!

I tried that again, but I get the following error:

2017-10-23_19-34-39

Keep in mind that I changed my e-mail address and then tried to connect to the google account. maybe there is software! bug that doesn’t allow this to happen