Like DocSearch but paid?

Hi, I’d basically like to use DocSearch for non-docs content: it’s a small presentational site. Do you plan to introduce a subscription to cover that? I was a bit surprised that this is not offered on the paid plans, or more precisely, there is a crawling addon but it supposedly works very differently, as described here: https://discourse.algolia.com/t/algolia-web-crawler/862/5:

That being said, it is quite different from [Google Custom Search]. Our web crawler is an add-on that is customised exclusively for customers on our Enterprise plan.

Plus, we are a small customer – the site has a couple of pages and a blog. For me, simple indexing like DocSearch but for a non-docs site would be ideal.

Thanks!

Hi @borekb,

Thank you for the details and the explanation,

I am working on DocSearch as software engineer.

We do not offer a premium DocSearch plan since it is only provided to help the community.

That being said, we have plenty of happy DocSearch customer that went live with their own custom crawler and/or search-UI.

Given that having our great crawler add-on is not an option for you, I would highly recommend you to fork our open source DocSearch codebase.. You will be able to use your own algolia account and only use the features you need

Let us know if you need more details,

Have a great day