Looking for an Algolia pro to help us build out our configuration

Hello!

Seeking help with building out Algolia for a new website.

The build is being done with Sanity and Gatsby / Netlify.

Not being a developer / coder myself, i’m seeking a little guidance in building out Algolia initially in order to maximise it’s effectiveness.

The website will be a brand directory and content platform for Australian fashion labels. The user will be able to use the search function to filter down what labels offer what they’re looking for.

I’ve set up Algolia very basically, but looking for help in building it out a little in order to make the search function more accurate.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll try to amplify this in the community. In the meantime, you might want to peruse the “Welcome” thread in the #announcements channel for like-minded individuals!

Hello,
You may be too far down the line with your current solution but I have just released this application for static sites which also builds the algolia instant search index. When the site is deployed (AWS, Azure, Cloudflare, Firebase) the index is updated via algolia api. There is a free demo at www.youdocms.com
Regards
Paul

Hi Sophie,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Algolia consultant and what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

1 Like