There are missing images in my search bar, it is showing the broken link picture.
- Manual reindex of all products
- Reindex was successful
- Tried reindexing at magento admin panel
- System> index management> reindexed all the available options
- Tried running index asynchronously
- Queue is stuck at 270 products (This is also another issue I’m facing)
- Checking image url to see that it is not broken
- Image works fine
- Tried cross-referencing two products of a similar nature, of which one was showing just fine on the search bar and one wasn’t showing
- Went to manage products to check if they both had the same settings, they did but only one was showing on the search bar
- algoliaLastUpdateAtCET:2018-09-24 17:12:100:
- last update was in September for some reason even though I’ve done re-indexing
I’ve tried reaching out to the email support service which I was told was provided given that I was on the paid plan but Algolia staff seems disinterested in helping.
I’ve tried pretty much everything the offical FAQ has recommended as well as searching through the forums but nothing is working