Network issues with OVH?

Hi,
I have successfully implemented an Algolia class to index different data from the WordPress database.
It’s invoked via the wp-cli and works like a charm on my local machine.

With the exact same credentials on the OVH shared hosting, I am facing a critical issue:

Fatal error: Uncaught Algolia\AlgoliaSearch\Exceptions\UnreachableException: Impossible to connect, please check your Algolia Application Id. in /xxx/ecommerce/wp-content/themes/mytheme/vendor/algolia/algoliasearch-client-php/src/RetryStrategy/ApiWrapper.php:196
Stack trace:
#0 /xxx/ecommerce/wp-content/themes/mytheme/vendor/algolia/algoliasearch-client-php/src/RetryStrategy/ApiWrapper.php(101): Algolia\AlgoliaSearch\RetryStrategy\ApiWrapper->request('POST', '/1/indexes/wp_b...', Object(Algolia\AlgoliaSearch\RequestOptions\RequestOptions), Array, 30, Array)
#1 /xxx/ecommerce/wp-content/themes/mytheme/vendor/algolia/algoliasearch-client-php/src/SearchIndex.php(280): Algolia\AlgoliaSearch\RetryStrategy\ApiWrapper->write('POST', '/1/indexes/wp_b...', Array, Object(Algolia\AlgoliaSearch\RequestOptions\RequestOptions))
#2 /xxx/ecommerce/wp-content/themes/mytheme/inc/search.php(21): Algolia\AlgoliaSearch\SearchIndex->clearObjects()
#3 /xxx/ecommerce/wp- in /xxx/ecommerce/wp-content/themes/mytheme/vendor/algolia/algoliasearch-client-php/src/RetryStrategy/ApiWrapper.php on line 196

I’m kinda stuck so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!