This week you may have noticed a change in the header of our Discourse. Unlike Github, the header did not change from white to black.
Instead… a new search box appeared!
We have installed the new discourse-algolia plugin we’ve been building, which is open source and now available in beta to anyone who’d like to try it.
We’d love to get your feedback on the search or help you install it if you also have a Discourse. Here’s where to go:
- Issues: Pull requests · discourse/discourse-algolia · GitHub
- Feedback: Give Feedback - Algolia Community
- Beta test assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ll share more soon about how we built it and how the relevance is configured. Particularly with how we split and rank text within topics, there may be some learnings you can apply to your projects.
Until then, happy searching!