NextJS, Redux and Connectors do not behave together [SOLVED, solution Included]

SOLUTION, in case anyone runs into this: https://gist.github.com/JCaraballo113/334ef9cc730734c35331b29681cbb86b

Long story short, wrap the component in an parent outside the component you’re connecting, don’t do it within or it won’t work. I may have misunderstood the docs and am just dumb.

OP:

If this is not the right place to post this please feel free to delete and I apologize. But I am running into the following issue:

So I am trying to use connectors to create my own custom autocomplete component. However when I try to render a basic “widget” it breaks and I get the following error:

Uncaught at Connector.getProvidedProps (file:///app/node_modules/react-instantsearch-core/dist/cjs/core/createConnector.js:192:69)
at new AlgoliaAutoComplete(TickerSearch) (file:///app/node_modules/react-instantsearch-core/dist/cjs/core/createConnector.js:72:32)
at processChild (file:///app/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom-server.node.development.js:2995:14)
at resolve (file:///app/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom-server.node.development.js:2960:5)
at ReactDOMServerRenderer.render (file:///app/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom-server.node.development.js:3435:22)
at ReactDOMServerRenderer.read (file:///app/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom-server.node.development.js:3373:29)
at renderToString (file:///app/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom-server.node.development.js:3988:27)
at Object.renderPage (file:///app/node_modules/next/dist/next-server/server/render.js:48:686)
at Function.getInitialProps (webpack-internal:///./node_modules/next/dist/pages/_document.js:129:19)
at Function.getInitialProps (webpack-internal:///./pages/_document.tsx:20:85)

And here is a gist of the component I am trying to render: