PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Algolia_Admin' not found in class-algolia-plugin.php:168

Hello Community,

It’s me, Kevin, I am using a WordPress plugin named Search with Alogolia developed by WebDevStudios

For the last few days, I am getting series of errors and didn’t able to understand how can I resolve them because algolia is no longer providing.

I already updated the wordpress and woocommerce plugin but still facing the same issue.

[04-Oct-2021 13:31:52 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Algolia_Admin’ not found in /home/wwwmcds/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-search-with-algolia/includes/class-algolia-plugin.php:168
Stack trace:
#0 /home/wwwmcds/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): Algolia_Plugin->load(’’)
#1 /home/wwwmcds/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home/wwwmcds/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/wwwmcds/public_html/wp-settings.php(578): do_action(‘init’)
#4 /home/wwwmcds/public_html/wp-config.php(75): require_once(’/home/wwwmcds/p…’)
#5 /home/wwwmcds/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(’/home/wwwmcds/p…’)
#6 /home/wwwmcds/public_html/wp-cron.php(44): require_once(’/home/wwwmcds/p…’)
#7 {main}
thrown in /home/wwwmcds/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-search-with-algolia/includes/class-algolia-plugin.php on line 168

Its urgent please help me to resolve it

Thanks

Hi @kevin3 I am sorry to hear about this error.

Indeed this plugin is maintained by WebDevStudios and so the Algolia team cannot provide much help for errors being triggered within the plugin as we are not familiar with it.

We recommend reaching out to the plugin’s maintainer for help with errors being thrown within the code of the plugin.

That said, if they or yourselves are able to see an error being thrown from Algolia itself, then you can use this form to reach out to our Support Team directly and we can check if there is any issue with your Application.