Problems with angular-instasearch when update Angular CLI to 10 version

I installed Angular-instasearch when my local version for Angular cli was 9.0.1, I want to update my local version of angular cli to the latest (right now 10.0.5).
I have tried to update and have had the following problems

Package "angular-instantsearch" has an incompatible peer dependency to "@angular/core" (requires ">=5.0.0 <9.0.0" (extended), would install "10.0.5").
                  Package "angular-instantsearch" has an incompatible peer dependency to "@angular/common" 
(requires ">=5.0.0 <9.0.0" (extended), would install "10.0.5").
                  Package "angular-instantsearch" has an incompatible peer dependency to "@angular/platform-browser" (requires ">=5.0.0 <9.0.0" (extended), would install "10.0.5").
                  Package "angular-instantsearch" has an incompatible peer dependency to "@angular/platform-browser-dynamic" (requires ">=5.0.0 <9.0.0" (extended), would install "10.0.5").
× Migration failed: Incompatible peer dependencies found.
Peer dependency warnings when installing dependencies means that those dependencies might not work correctly together.
-browser-dynamic" (requires ">=5.0.0 <9.0.0" (extended), would install "10.0.5").

I can update angular-cli using --force flag, but I dont know if this break the instasearch.

this is my local version to Algolia

"algoliasearch": "^3.35.1",
    "angular-instantsearch": "^3.0.0-beta.5",
    "instantsearch.js": "^4.6.0",

To update Angular CLI 10 which is the latest version right now, you need to update the global packages. If you are starting a brand new angular project, then you need to update comprehensive packages. Still, if you want to upgrade an existing project, then you have to update project-specific packages as well.