@znamenak here is what I did (I’m putting all details here):
Create a hacker plan for the test (so we don’t keep deleting your Index)
I updated your Algolia for WooCommerce from 0.6.0 to 0.8.1
Tested - Did not change anything
My only choice left is updating WooCommerce to the latest version (I see version 2.3.5) and testing. I also see that your theme is out of date which will probably break the look of the store.
Woocommerce updated, with default 2017 theme, still nothing happening. The website ‘‘got in touch’’ with Algolia, I can see it in the Dashboard that the keys are all good.
As I was working, all of a sudden I saw that there were 22 updates required. All your plugins are out of date…
Updated Algolia from 1.6.0 to 2.2.3 (Now all of the active plugins are up to date)
Test - it works.
(Note: I also setup a plugin called WP Sweep to clean up and optimize your database. It helps speed up your site)
I guess the end result is to update both Algolia plugins and test. You can destroy this staging site and recreate to make sure everything works with your current version of WooCommerce (before 3.0) and if everything is good, you’re good to go! Even though I strongly recommend ALWAYS having your theme and plugins completely up to date.
Let me know if updating these 2 plugins worked for you!