Proper configuration with netlify custom domain and hugo

Hi, I managed to set the Algolia plugin in Netlify and to have the crawler doing it’s job when merging on my main branch.
The netlify URL is https://main--<our_repo> while the site is actually visible at <our_company>.io/docs.

So I set up pathPrefix and custom domain in the netlify.toml plugin section.

What I see in the built index is that the url value for each content is something like "//tutorial-7/", it does not have a full URL.
When I integrate the front end part, the search box is working but the links will redirect to the non functioning URL (For example the browser will try to jump at “tutorial-7/”.).

What am I missing here, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.