Range Slider with Numeric Input - InstantSearch.JS

Team,
We need to implement the Range Slider with Numeric Input through InstantSearch.JS,
Can someone please share the sandbox sample?

Hi,

You can find details of how to implement a Range Slider with InstantSearch Js in the documentation - rangeSlider | InstantSearch.js | API parameters | API Reference | Algolia Documentation.

I have put together a quick example of this in codesandbox - nervous-wing-4z3zr - CodeSandbox

I hope that this helps.

Thanks
Mike

#Mike,
We have already implemented this but now we need to RangeSlider along with Numeric Menu through InstantSearch

Kindly let me know, if you have any sample.

Hi @gobazzar,

The numeric menu implementation can be found in Algolia documentation - numericMenu | InstantSearch.js | API parameters | API Reference | Algolia Documentation.

I have updated the codesandbox with this widget.

All the information about implementing the Algolia widgets can be found in our documentation along with code samples to help you get started.

Thanks
Mike

slider

#Mike
Thanks for your quick response, I have attached the sample which we need to implement through InstantSearch.js

so whenever user uses the slider then the min / max value should updated into the labels.

Kindly let me know, if you can update the sandbox sample for this?

#Mike,
Kindly let me know , if you have this sample.

Hi @gobazzar

The Algolia docs have details of a range slider as well - rangeSlider | InstantSearch.js | API parameters | API Reference | Algolia Documentation.

This has code examples as well as a link to a live example.

I hope that this helps.
Mike