Search results - 404 product page not found

Hello guys,

I have a situation with 404 product page not found for some products and some categories in my website.

I’ve added a few cron tasks below, using my own path, however, the 404 page not found happens on daily basis.

1 * * * * php -f /absolute/path/to/magento/shell/indexer.php – -reindex search_indexer_suggest
*/5 * * * * php absolute/path/to/magento/bin/magento indexer:reindex algolia_queue_runner

But after manual full reindex data, product pages data appears. magento version 1.9.3.7

What else can be done in order to improve this issue.

Thank you,

Vik

Hello @Vik,

it happens when your product / category is deleted, but the deletion is not propagated to Algolia. It usually happens when you don’t delete product via Magento administration and you do it via 3rd party plugin or delete it from database directly.

If it’s the case for you, the best way is to reindex Algolia products regularly - for example once a day.

Hello Jan,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, this is not the case, I’ve manually re-indexed the data, but after an hour or so 404 issues still exists. Currently, I am using Community with 10K Records, however, it looks like I’ve reached the limit and right now I’ve got 12K. Do you think that due to the fact that I’ve exceeded the limit Algolia system is triggered and drops the search result to “none”?

Thank you.

Vik

Hello Vik,

can you tell me your app id?

Hello Jan,

ZG9KO0XSA4.

Thank you,

Viktor

Hello Jan,

Any ideas? I only have 2810 simple products. Have you checked my app id? I’ve noticed that after full reindex records in Algolia dashboard drops within 30 minutes from 12k to 651.

Thank you,

Vik

Hello Jan,

Any news?

Thank you,

Vik

hi @Vik I’m having the same issue.

@jan.petr do you have an update about this issue?