searchParameters 'query' not working

I’ve been trying to accomplish something very similar to this post, but in my case, Algolia is completely ignoring the query. Even when using the same code as the codesandbox example.

After a lot of testing, I found out that if I link to older versions of the instantsearch script the query works, for example using this version:

But using any instantsearch library above 4.00 will not work. Including the one mentioned in the documentation:

Here’s a test page I put together with the same code from the CodeSandBox example but running on my environment (Webflow) to demonstrate the issue.

It seems like the new version of Algolia’s script is causing a conflict with Webflow causing the query to be ignored. It would be great to get a confirmation on this issue and a possible solution.

Thank you!