Setting up a multicurrency price filter with react hooks, refinement list, and an array of object prices

Hello,

I am using React Instant Search Hooks and refinement list to filter my hits and I would like to set up a price filter. I have an array of objects for my items with the prices in different currencies.

When I define my attributesForFaceting, I can only select price.value, price.contribution… but I can’t select the object according to its position in the array like price[0].value.

price

[{ value: 20, contribution: 0, currencyName: "Euro", currencyType: "FIAT", currencySymbol: "EUR" }
{ value: 19.41, contribution: 0, currencyName: "US dollar", currencyType: "FIAT", currencySymbol: "USD" }
{ value: 17.6, contribution: 0, currencyName: "British Pound Sterling", currencyType: "FIAT", currencySymbol: "GBP" }
{ value: 0.0151, contribution: 0, currencyName: "Ethereum", currencyType: "CRYPTO", currencySymbol: "ETH" }
{ value: 24.0794, contribution: 0, currencyName: "Polygon", currencyType: "CRYPTO", currencySymbol: "MATIC" }]

Can you recommand a way to deploy a price filter based on the currency select ?

Many thanks,
Eric