Slider 'facet type' not working

Hi All,

I’m trying to work out why my slider filtering isn’t working. The info is coming from named tags, where all products have a numeric value (e.g. PDP|PLP|Handlebar Width:780). The slider correctly shows the range of values (480-820), however when any position on the slider is selected, no products are displayed,

I have confirmed that the tags are correct - if I change the facet type to disjunctive, everything works as expected. Our one other silder tag (price) comes from the default attribute & is working perfectly.

Any thoughts or advice are appreciated!
Cheers,
Rowan

Hi All,

The same thing continues to happen with any other slider facet I create. Would appreciate some insight from team Algolia!

Cheers,
Rowan

@Rowan_MTBD via your browser’s developer tools, can you grab the request being sent to the Algolia API containing the query? This will help us narrow the issue down to see how it is being sent to the API and if there is a parsing issue locally, or if we just aren’t matching the data.

Happy to help further, let us know! Thanks!

Hey @michael.king, sorry for the delay! Thankfully our IT Wizards have worked it out for me. I was simply missing the addition of ‘Number’ (i.e. PDP|PLP|Width:number:800) into the named tags.

Cheers,