TableViewCell can't be clicked anymore when dismising keyboard interactively

Hello everyone,
I am using InstantSearch and the hitsTableController to fetch and display objects.
Whenever I click on the search bar, they keyboard opens up automatically. Once I type anything, the search is triggered in the background. So far, everything is fine. However, let’s say, I got the result and display them in the table view. What is the best way to hide the keyboard? Currently my approach is following:

hitsTableController.tableView.frame = CGRect(x: 0, y: searchBar.frame.maxY, width: frame.width, height: frame.height * (439 / frame.height))
    hitsTableController.tableView.delegate = self
    hitsTableController.tableView.dataSource = self
    hitsTableController.tableView.register(SearchChallengeTableViewCell.self, forCellReuseIdentifier: "searchChallengeCell")
    hitsTableController.tableView.backgroundColor = DARK_BLUE_COLOR
    hitsTableController.tableView.separatorStyle = .none
    hitsTableController.tableView.keyboardDismissMode = .interactive

So when I drag down the table view, the keyboard disappears. However, once they keyboard disappears, I can’t click on any table view cell. Nothing happens then. And nomally, I have a shadow around my table view cell:

func tableView( _ tableView: UITableView, cellForRowAt indexPath: IndexPath) -> UITableViewCell {`
 var searchChallengeCell = tableView.dequeueReusableCell(withIdentifier: "searchChallengeCell", for: indexPath)  as ! SearchChallengeTableViewCell

searchChallengeCell = UIViewUtil.makeShowAroundTableViewCell(cell: searchChallengeCell) **as** ! SearchChallengeTableViewCell

searchChallengeCell.selectionStyle = .none;

When they keyboard disappears using the code I used above, that shadow is immediately gone and the cell is not clickable.

Can anyone help mere with this issue, please?

Ok, issue is clear. It was my mistake. My custom table view cell contains some ui elements such as image views etc. I used anchors (auto layout) make the cell adjustable for different screen sizes. Somehow that auto layout is acting weird though.