I want to use the same search text for 2 scenarios:
- It could be the type of car (sedan, hatchback, minivan, etc…) in which case I would want to show 1 result per car brand (1 ford, 1 audi, etc…)
- It could be the brand of the car (ford, audi, etc…) in which case I would want to show 1 result per type ( 1 sedan, 1 minivan, etc…)
Since attributeForDistinct doesn’t support 2 attributes I was thinking of adding an additional attribute to each record that has both the brand and the type: ford-sedan, ford-minivan,…
- Is this the right approach?
- What is the right delimiter character to use?
- Does it matter which I put first? brand or type?
- Is there a way to retrieve the records in bulk add the new attribute? Using Python