Update of the day
Seems to works perfectly fine! Feels so great to achieve that much with almost nothing
1. Complete the content submission form
2. Backup the data with Zapier
3. New entry saved in Google Spreadsheets
4. Zapier send the data to Algolia
5. My index is now updated and I can display the content on my website
In summary, Zapier is automating: Typeform, G. Spreadsheets & Algolia ️
Seems like a perfected free solution to build a working MVP in no time while being accessible and easy to use.
I know this doesn’t scale much if you take a look at Zapier’s pricing ($220/year minimum ), but this isn’t the goal right now. I’d rather use something like that to quickly ship a project, see if it works, then later spend some time working on a custom automated solution.