With Vanilla Nuxt the integration works as it should, although the workarounds are starting to stack.
- pull && yarn && yarn run dev
- http://192.168.1.4:3000/ && search for something
- URL gets rewritten
with VSF get a flicker re-render.
- same as above except go to /Search
- URL gets rewritten for a flash then render fires and goes back to original route
What I’ve tried:
- Built the two repos in isolation and it seems to not be an issue with nuxt itself, more an issue with Vue StoreFront
Nuxt + SSR + Routing - Pushes route twice · Issue #916 · algolia/vue-instantsearch · GitHub (tangential)