Weekly Usage Email Stats

Hi,

My friend gets very detailed weekly usage emails from their account which shows the weekly usage, their plan and the search terms from their indices whereas I don’t. The weekly usage emails I receive from my account are very basic and only show how many Records and Operations I have on my plan. I have checked my email preferences and they are exactly the same as my friends. What am I missing?

My emails contain this information…

Your FREE Plan From Sep 06 to Oct 05
Records 1,000 / 10,000
Operations 1,500 / 100,00

You’re receiving this email because you signed up for Algolia. You can disable email notifications from your account.

My friends emails contain…

Last Week Usage From Sep 04 to Sep 10
Records 52
Searches 25
Avg response time 1 ms

Your FREE Plan From Aug 22 to Sep 21
Records
52 / 10,000
Operations 456 / 100,000

Index wp_posts_job_listing
Most frequent searches
Discover what your users are searching most
jetwashing x 2
ad x 1
boilers x 1
electrician x 1

Most frequent searches retrieving 0 hits
Do you know that the following queries aren’t returning any results?
jetwah x 1
security x 1

Index wp_terms_job_listing_category
Most frequent searches
Discover what your users are searching most
jetwashing x 2
ad x 1
boilers x 1
heat x 1

Most frequent searches retrieving 0 hits
Do you know that the following queries aren’t returning any results?
jetwashing x 2
ad x 1
electrician x 1
jet washing x 1
jetwah x 1

Why am I not getting this detailed information?

Thanks

Hi @jack1, thanks for asking this question!

Your friend could be seeing more detailed analytics insights because of their plan being a higher plan than you. As you can see in our pricing page, the analytics we provide depend on the plan you select:

However the text of your friend’s email mentions their app being FREE too. Could it be a non-profit account for which we gave a special analytics access?

As for your own case, as you are on a free plan you get the light version of our analytics features. You can have a look at our STARTER plan, which apart from popular search insights will offer you more capacity, let you add collaborators, get support via email, a commitment on SLA, and a lot more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. They are on a free plan too. In fact I have 2 friends who both receive the same detailed emails whereas I don’t :confused: Will they have special analytics too? How can I ask them to check?

Thanks

Hi @jack1, sorry for the late reply I didn’t see your answer!

After discussing with the analytics team, they tell me you should see the same level of detail on a free plan if your index had some searches.

An explanation might be index access rights: if you are accessing a collaborator’s app and don’t have the indices right, you won’t have as much details as your friend. Could this be your case? :thinking: