Wordpress index not 100% built

Hi,

When I click the re-index button, the indexation for posts starts and around 80% it stops with an error message “An error occured” w/o more explanations. In Algolia’s dashboard I see that some posts are indexed but not all of them. The issue happens for some post types, not all of them.

Any idea

1 Like

Hi,

Can you investigate the logs of your WordPress? https://community.algolia.com/wordpress/logs.html#algolia-search

Best,

Hi,
of course.

It seems to be related to the gd rating system plugin. This is the only log I have after launching the indexation. I deactivated the plugin, and the indexation works. I guess for posts that include their shortcode (google review rich snippet), the indexation fails.

[14-Feb-2018 08:38:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/base.embed.php on line 147
[14-Feb-2018 08:38:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/base.embed.php on line 148
[14-Feb-2018 08:38:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/engine.single.php on line 35
[14-Feb-2018 08:38:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/base.classes.php on line 371
[14-Feb-2018 08:38:23 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on boolean in /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/methods/stars-rating/load.php:123
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/engine.single.php(109): gdrts_method_stars_rating->prepare_loop_single(Array, Array)
#1 /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/engine.single.php(45): gdrts_engine_single->loop(Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/base.functions.php(6): gdrts_engine_single->render(Array, Array)
#3 /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/base.embed.php(143): gdrts_render_rating(Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/base.embed.php(150): _gdrts_embed_stars_rating(Array)
#5 /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/core.shortcodes.php(71): _gdrts_embed_stars_rating_auto(Array)
#6 /var/www/test/wordpress/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319): gdrts_core_shortcodes->sh in /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/methods/stars-rating/load.php on line 123