Wordpress index not 100% built

Hi,

When I click the re-index button, the indexation for posts starts and around 80% it stops with an error message “An error occured” w/o more explanations. In Algolia’s dashboard I see that some posts are indexed but not all of them. The issue happens for some post types, not all of them.

Any idea

1 Like

Hi,

Can you investigate the logs of your WordPress? Logs

Best,

Hi,
of course.

It seems to be related to the gd rating system plugin. This is the only log I have after launching the indexation. I deactivated the plugin, and the indexation works. I guess for posts that include their shortcode (google review rich snippet), the indexation fails.

[14-Feb-2018 08:38:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/base.embed.php on line 147
[14-Feb-2018 08:38:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/base.embed.php on line 148
[14-Feb-2018 08:38:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/engine.single.php on line 35
[14-Feb-2018 08:38:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/base.classes.php on line 371
[14-Feb-2018 08:38:23 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on boolean in /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/methods/stars-rating/load.php:123
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/engine.single.php(109): gdrts_method_stars_rating->prepare_loop_single(Array, Array)
#1 /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/engine.single.php(45): gdrts_engine_single->loop(Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/base.functions.php(6): gdrts_engine_single->render(Array, Array)
#3 /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/base.embed.php(143): gdrts_render_rating(Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/base.embed.php(150): _gdrts_embed_stars_rating(Array)
#5 /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/rating/core.shortcodes.php(71): _gdrts_embed_stars_rating_auto(Array)
#6 /var/www/test/wordpress/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319): gdrts_core_shortcodes->sh in /var/www/test/content/plugins/gd-rating-system/methods/stars-rating/load.php on line 123