Wordpress Search UI

Hello there!

With my little to none code skills I managed to get the custom integration plugin running and can start a basic index that is working :+1:t3:

By following the documentation I´m stuck at the Building Search UI.

First of all I got an error message saying: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () for instantsearch.production.min.js.map

But I can not find the part in the docs where to add also this script. Did I missed it or did I messed it up?

Next problem that shows up is by implementing <div id="searchbox"></div>. I can see the search bar but when I´m trying to type a word I´m ending up with this mess here:

https://qos968pawu-dsn.algolia.net/1/indexes/*/queries?x-algolia-agent=Algolia%20for%20JavaScript%20(4.10.3)%3B%20Browser%20(lite)%3B%20instantsearch.js%20(4.25.2)%3B%20JS%20Helper%20(3.5.4)&x-algolia-api-key=4eb4db3a770c6276cdc44c29875ea6b7&x-algolia-application-id=QOS968PAWU
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Also a little tip how to get starting with coding would be awesome so that one day I can fix this on my own and help somebody else :slightly_smiling_face:

Greetings to the algolia fam! :wave:t3: