WP keys not accepted

Hello,

i use Algolia in Javascript to get location and zip code. Now I wanted to authenticate myself using the Wordpress plugin. The two keys I copied directly, but I get this error message:

Hosts unreachable: SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name ‘[Application-Id].algolia.net’,SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name ‘[Application-Id]-1.algolianet.com’,SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name ‘[Application-Id]-2.algolianet.com’,SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name ‘[Application-Id]-3.algolianet.com’

[Application-Id] = my application Id

We were unable to authenticate you against the Algolia servers with the provided information. Please ensure that you used an the Admin API key and a valid Application ID.

I already tried to generate new keys

Hi,

I’m not sure to fully understand what you are doing.

Could you maybe share with us a snippet of what you are coding?
Or maybe you could add a bit of context to your issue?

Best,

<form action="ergebnisse" method="post">
    <input type="search" id="address" placeholder="Deine Straße" />
    <input type="submit" value="Finden" />
    <input id="lat" name ="lat" value="" style="display: none;" type="text" ></input>
    <input id="lng" name ="lng" value="" style="display: none;" type="text" ></input>
    <input id="plz" name ="plz" value="" style="display: none;" type="text" ></input>
    </form>
    <script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/places.js@1.10.0"></script>
    <script>
      var options = {
      container: '#address',
      type: ['address'],
      language: 'de',
      countries: 'de',
    };
var out = places(options);
out.on('change', e => dieEingabe(e.suggestion));
out.on('limit', e => apiLimit());
out.on('error', e => apiLimit());
function dieEingabe(obj){
	document.getElementById("lat").value = obj.latlng["lat"];
	document.getElementById("lng").value = obj.latlng["lng"];
	document.getElementById("plz").value = obj.postcode;
}
</script>

I use this code. Now I would like to authenticate myself. For this I use the WP plugin

In the settings, I then enter the

• application ID
  • search only key
  • admin key